EASTBOURNE ARTISTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. What requirements must I meet to be eligible to join the Eastbourne Artists site?
You must be over 18 years of age to have a presence on the Eastbourne Artists website. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
You must live or work within the Eastbourne locality up to and including Postcodes BN20 – BN24, plus parts of BN25 & BN26 (incl. Eastdean, Littlington, Polegate).
2. Must I be the creator of the Artworks I provide for publication on Eastbourne Artists site?
Yes. By participating on the Eastbourne Artists site you warrant that you are the creator and sole and exclusive owner of all Artworks displayed on Eastbourne Artists or are consignor of such Artworks as directly authorised by their creator.
3. What restrictions apply to the Content I may provide for publication on the Eastbourne Artists site?
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Artwork Content you provide to Eastbourne Artists. You may not provide Artwork Content or any other materials which Eastbourne Artists reasonably believes to be:
- offensive, including material that incites racial hatred or promotes discrimination;
- obscene or pornographic; or
- materials which infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
4. How and when are Eastbourne Artists permitted to use my content?
By joining Eastbourne Artists and providing Artwork Content you grant Eastbourne Artists a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable right and license to access, view, use, copy, reformat, distribute, and publicly display your Artwork Content online in both the Eastbourne Artists site and general social media i.e. Eastbourne Artists Facebook page, Pinterest etc.
This right and license is solely for the purpose of enabling Eastbourne Artists to use your content for the promotion of your Artwork and the Eastbourne Artists platform. Eastbourne Artists do not claim, and so may not violate, ownership rights in your Artwork Content.
Eastbourne Artists cannot accept any liability for any breach of copyright made by any third party person or persons or any misuse of personal information displayed in your listing.
Eastbourne Artists reserves the right to change, amend or update these terms without notice at any time. Please check these terms regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes we may have made.